Rejected Why yazer_d shouldnt be a mod/sup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clalia

Neuer Nutzer
Jun 10, 2021
English is not my first language so apologies if i misspell anything.

The reason i'm making this thread is because yazer_d is a possible danger for the community. He has been sending my friends' pictures of inappropriate things. (friends who are also members of this community. He has also been pressuring my friend in discord call/vc. This has made my friend feel very uncomfortable, and pressured because of him having supporter in this server. Of course this is not enough to get him demoted, but i want you to be aware that this can also be happening to other people in this community too.

For example, my friend didn't want to vc with him, he pressured her, but after her saying no he sent a photo of him with fresh cuts on his arm. This made my friend very upset and sobbing. And she was sobbing for a while, even after comforting. (proof is attached in this thread, i decided to censor names for their safety).

To close this thread,yazer_d is possibly mentally unstable, and thus a possible threat for this communitys safety. I sincerely hope you can find a way to solve this problem.

Attachments

kisuh

sate sate sate
Manager
May 19, 2020
Berlin
twitch.com
hello clalia,
i can't accept this team complaint because i don't have the evidence. your screenshots don't show whether yazer wrote it or not.

regards kisuh

Status
Not open for further replies.