Angenommen ------> T1PE's Ban Appeal <------

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
4/5/19
Hello,
I was banned / muted by your network because:
I Was Banned Because Of "Hacking"
But I Really Wasn't hacking i was Acting and trolling my friends In the game so they would rage. We were in and call They knew what i did using BLC (BadLionClient) and I even have a Replay Recording of it and u can see that i was "Blatantly" Acting like i was hacking. I'm Playing this game within 8 Years now and I don't know why should I Be hacking this blatantly, and if I would decided to hack I would hack not like Blatantly I would try to hide it like a Closet Cheater. You can see That I have played on Greev.Eu for over 2 years now.

but that will never happen again.
I am also aware that I have done a stupid thing acting like that and Wasting Staff's time on me but It was just for Fun with my friends. (I'm Also aware that u can inject different types of hacks in BLC but i don't do that stuff and actually I have Reseted my whole PC like a day ago and I just installed Minecraft.)
If this happens again, I will be removed from the network longer
or possibly permanently and therefore without
the possibility of being released

BanID (if available): Sorry I Can't Get it At the Momment.
My ingame name: T1PE
Date and time: January 15/1/2020 Time: 4: 55
Reason: " Cheating"
Duration: When I Got Banned, It didn't said any time but I think its permanently.
An honest apology:

I'm Really sorry of my Stupid Behavior of Acting Stupid And Wasting Staff's Time.
I Really Appologize And I Won't do That Stupid thing ever.
Sincerely,

I'm sorry :(
-T1PE

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.