Supporter Application

Mar 28, 2021
Hello Greev.eu staff!
I want to apply on Minecraft

About: Allow me to introduce myself. I am almost fifteen years old (November 19 is my birthday/I'm currently 14 years old) And I have been playing on the greev.eu server for 2 months now. And after 1 month of playing on the server, I have decided to try to apply for supporter on your server. I am currently living in America in the United states. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 5 years! At first 2016-2021 I have been playing pocket edition for 3 years. It was after a while that I decided to get a Java Minecraft account and I was so happy to be able to play on great servers and to play mods. At that time I wanted to work hard to become a great java Minecraft player. I only speak English and a little bit of Spanish.

Why do you want to be staff?: If I'm being honest, the reason I want to be a staff is I want to know what it's like to be a member of a staff team. And I think that I've gotten more mature than I was back a few years ago, when I was on a staff team. (The server is called Happy Cloud) During that time I was an builder for 1 week until the owner needed more admins on the server. So he asked people in he's discord if they wanted to be admins, and if so they had to fill out an Application like what I'm doing right now. Me and a few other people filled out the application and a few hours later we got a notification that basically said I got accepted to become an admin. I was so thrilled that I hoped on the server and moderated the server. During my time as admin, I made sure to keep system checks with all of the VPS servers, I have moderated the server for 8+hours a day, and as well as ensuring the quality of our players and the server itself! I do truly hope that I can be apart of the staff since I have a decent amount of experience.

My online Time: My online time varies so I hope that's not a problem but, I'm active a lot! During Monday-Friday I can moderate from 6 A.M EST to 10 P.M EST. On weekends however, I will be at my Father's house and I don't I have a computer there ye, so I won't be active. I have played on this server only 6 times because I had to do a lot of assignments for the week. (I'm now done with those assignments so now I can be more active)

My experiences: To basically sum up to you my experiences I created for this category. "Since I was 11 years old, I got staff for three months on a server that I retired from 1 year ago. (The server is called Happy Cloud) During that time I was a builder for 3 weeks until the owner needed more admins for the server. So he asked If anyone wanted to become an admin on the server, If so they would have to fill out an application like what I'm doing now. Me and a few other people filled out the application. And a few hours later I got a notification on discord basically saying I got accepted to be an admin. During my time as admin , I made sure to keep system checks with all of the VPS servers, I have moderated the server for 8+hours a day, and as well as ensuring the quality of our players and the server itself! I do truly hope that I can be apart of the staff since I have a decent amount of experience. " I Have faced a lot of hackers during my time as an admin, in witch to the point that I feel so experience in handling the situation. If I have ever seen a hacker on Greev, I would definitely report it to the staff team or /report them.

My experiences on the server: I have known this server for some time now since January 26 2021! But sadly I have not played on it for that long because I didn't have much time because I had school work to do (witch I finished) and I had to go to my father's house every weekend.

Thank you for hearing my application!: Thank you so much for this opportunity! I really hope that I at least get an interview to at least show my true potential as becoming staff on this server! It honestly been a dream of mine to be staff on another server because most servers that I had applied to require an age of 16 years old witch I am pretty bummed about. But when I saw that this amazing server aka Greev.eu applications only require an age of 13 witch I think is fair. Even if I don't get to be a part of the staff team, I will keep trying hard to improve in the future! And again Thank you very much!

Where you can find me: Discord: Talon_BOI #4178 Minecraft account: Talonwashere112 Email dloftu2730@gmail.com

Last edited:

Yannibaer

Teammitglied
Apr 1, 2017
Dear Talonwashere112,
First, Thank you very much for your application. Our Staff decided that we want to meet you at our TeamSpeak3 (Greev.Eu). Please visit our support channel (from 8pm, Central European):cool:
Ally;)

Last edited:

Yannibaer

Teammitglied
Apr 1, 2017
If you can't make it today, of course we have an alternative date for our meeting.
Ally :cool:

Mar 28, 2021
Sorry I can't make it today, but we can meet tomorrow. Also is any chance we meet on discord, because my computer can't handle teamspeak.

Last edited:

Turtels3006

Forum-Guru
Forum Manager
Aug 19, 2016
Hey normally 10 to 20 minutes but it can be longer or shorter.

Kind regards
Turtels3006

Turtels3006

Forum-Guru
Forum Manager
Aug 19, 2016
kisuh just wrote between 8am and 8pm UTC+2 and only at the weekend please. It´s the german time zone.

Turtels3006

Forum-Guru
Forum Manager
Aug 19, 2016
Perfect. Please contact me on this day in my private chat on discord that I know you are online.
Here is your invite: greev.eu/discord

My ID is Turtels3006#5944.

Kind regards
Turtels3006

Last edited:

Turtels3006

Forum-Guru
Forum Manager
Aug 19, 2016
Hey Talon,
as you know is our conversation at the 17th april 2021.
Would it be possible for you to meet us at the 10th april 2021? It´s the saturday one week before our actually conversation day.
If it´s possible for you we would talk with you at the same time as we do at the 17th april.
If not than we´ll stick with the 17th april as our conversation day

Kind regards
Turtels3006