Rejected my builder application! (Give It A Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue

Neuer Nutzer
Nov 10, 2020
Hello, I'm going to tell you why I should be a builder!
First I'm a good builder lmao
I'm not very toxic at all!

and I'm really nice to other people. if you accept me as a builder you will not regret it!
I know you probably decline a lot of people or they say the same thing but I'm different from other people just give me a chance, an OPPORTUNITY! and I'm always online ALWAYS
ok, I don't know much nice to talk about but here is my application :) Have a GREAT DAT!

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Pogue,

on the whole I have no problem giving you a chance. However, it would be nice to see something built by you, you can also build something in the Plotworld.
If that is convincing, it would improve your application, then you could also be properly prepared as an alternative.

And one more note:
Perhaps tell a little something about yourself so that someone can get an image of you. :p

Greetings ;)
~Karto

Pogue

Neuer Nutzer
Nov 10, 2020
Hello Pogue,

on the whole I have no problem giving you a chance. However, it would be nice to see something built by you, you can also build something in the Plotworld.
If that is convincing, it would improve your application, then you could also be properly prepared as an alternative.

And one more note:
Perhaps tell a little something about yourself so that someone can get an image of you. :p

Greetings ;)
~Karto
Hello Pogue,

on the whole, I have no problem giving you a chance. However, it would be nice to see something built by you, you can also build something in the Plotworld.

And one more note:

Greetings ;)
~Karto
Oh, I'm so sorry the building team already looked at my plot? but if you also want to check it out, my user name is Poogue
ok and here is a list of things about me :)

1. I love Minecraft!

2. I do no sports besides wrestling!

3. I also edit YouTube videos!

4. I just turned 14, 2 weeks ago!!!

5. i don't rage ... well maybe sometimes I do lol but not a lot XD

6. I don't like to lie or cuss plus I'm a Christian :)

7. that's kinda it oh ya I love talking to people and I have blue eyes!

I hoped u liked my list :)

Aug 31, 2020
Hello again,

So I´ve looked to your plot on plotworld, with Wanix too, an other Builder.

What we can say:

What is currently on the plot is not enough to make an accurate decision. Roughly speaking, things like terraforming, vegetation (landscape) and structures (house, church, public building, etc ...) should be available to express something.

As for your application as a whole:

We expect an application that includes everything that is in the guidelines. We would be more pleased if you send us a detailed application (guide) including a completed plot according to specifications, as we would like it to be.

Tip on my part:
Don't take it personally, it just serves to improve your skills and preferences.

Greetings again,
~Karto

Achsion

Administrator
Teammitglied
Aug 21, 2016
You may create another builder application if you want to. This rejection isnt permanent and only for this specific application of yours.

--- closed ---​

Status
Not open for further replies.