Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapol

Neuer Nutzer
Feb 4, 2021
Hello Greev Team!

My Minecraft username is: Zapol

I want to apply on Minecraft.

I am 13 years old, I am from Balkan. I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 since it came out, I started playing video games when I was 2 years old, I mostly played Single player until 2016, I started playing cracked Minecraft servers and I have a lot of experience, I had my own Server for fun and friends, but then I started working on it, It didn't go well so I just stopped working on the server. I am really into finding hackers, banning them and I'm really good at catching them, I've always wanted to be a staff on a server but all servers have required 15-16 years old, but I am not that old, So I hope I get accepted :)

My online time:

I mostly play Minecraft, but since my PC is in the living room I cannot spend that much time on my pc so I basically spend 2-6 hours a day (Mostly on Minecraft)

I don't have that much time played on the server because I found out about the server in a YouTube video and I liked the server so I started playing it.

I mostly practice bridging and sometimes play the knock games (Forgot what it was called)

I don't really see often nasty stuff on the server, but if I did see it, I would report it to my friend ToxicFlo or /report him.

My previous experience in moderation was in 2018-2019 Until I quit as I said earlier, It was a KitPVP server And I had a pretty cool map, I've experienced a lot of spammers, advertisers, nasty stuff, etc... I've dealt with it like every other server would do.

I've known the server since 2020 December I believe.

My discord is: alberto#6072

My email is: miveckovic2@gmail.com

Reactions: ToxicFlo

Turtels3006

Forum-Guru
Teammitglied
Aug 19, 2016
Hey, I moved your application from the german to the english forum part. Good luck with your application :)

Turtels3006

Blutsverwandter

Administrator
Teammitglied
Jun 5, 2017
Österreich
Dear @Zapol,

thank you for your application for the Supporter rank.

After consultation with the other administrators, I am happy to announce that I consider you qualified and hereby invite you to an interview.

Please be in the support waiting area on our Teamspeak from tomorrow, 02/15, until Sunday, 02/21/2021 at the latest.
Since most of us are working, I can only offer you an interview starting at 7pm (UTC+1). If it is not convenient for you, please contact me as soon as possible.

For questions or problems you can also contact me at any time.

I look forward to getting to know you better soon!

With kind regards,
Team leader
Luc

Blutsverwandter

Administrator
Teammitglied
Jun 5, 2017
Österreich
Dear @Zapol,

thank you for joining our interview. I'm really glad I got to know you better.

You have convinced us!
Please contact us on our TeamSpeak Support until wednesday 02/24/21 to clarify a few things. You will also receive a small instruction.

Welcome to the Greev.eu Support Team!

With kind regards,
Team leader
Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.